Why Franchise with Boomarang?
Not each other! We Keep It Super Simple, Our menu is carefully designed to make you money and save you money without being complicated. We didn't reinvent the wheel, we just made as sleek and desirable a wheel as we could. We do the same thing with our franchising: High Value at a Reasonable Price.
We serve real food and we are real people. We don't do fads, we do proven staples. We don't do big corporate mumbo jumbo, we are just a group of folks who do business with others the way we want folks to do business with us. That's why customers have come to trust the Boomarang Diner.
When you start a community diner with a shoe-string budget and grow it into a multi-state multi-unit franchise, you understand what it means to get it done big. When your first waitress now owns over a dozen diners, you understand what it means to get it done from the bottom up. And when your customers keep coming back, time after time, and will argue with devoted loyalty that their Boomarang is the best Boomarang, that's getting it done right, that's being the community diner. We've been committed to becoming the community diner since day one and we have no intention of changing that. As long as we're passionate about the Boomarang Diner, customers will be passionate about the Boomarang Diner.
Boomarang Diner is looking for extremely qualified individuals, who fit our business model and understand our mission, to become franchisees. Prior food service experience, persevering motivation, and financial qualifications are key considerations when we evaluate potential franchisees. Whether you are interested in pursuing single unit or area development opportunities as a Boomarang Diner franchisee, please contact us to request more information and our franchise development representative will contact you shortly to discuss possibilities.
- You have to be willing to learn and willing to make sacrifices.
- You have to have a real passion for your community.
- You have to be a honest, hard-working, teachable, and respectful of yourself and others.
- You've got to be disciplined and able to take specific, detailed direction extremely well.
- You've got to love life, people, food, and having a good time.
Individuals will need at least $75,000 in non-borrowed personal resources (liquid assets, e.g. cash, marketable securities, stocks, etc.) to qualify. Financing is to be secured through third-party lending sources. The total cost of each unit varies by size and location.
We are restricted by certain state franchise sales regulations and the Federal Trade Commission from providing you with specific profit projections. To learn more about actual experiences, we encourage you to speak with existing franchisees during your application process.
Each location is different, and the length depends on a variety of factors. However, it typically takes approximately 6-8 months from signing the franchise agreement to opening day at your Boomarang Diner restaurant.
All new franchisees participate in a training program which lasts from 5-8 weeks. This program consists of in-store, hands-on training in one of our Certified Training stores. Once completed, franchisees receive continuing support, including on-site reviews.
- Franchise candidate receives and reviews the the Boomarang Diner franchise application and promptly returns the completed confidential application to the the Boomarang Diner corporate office. You can also fill out the online application for your convenience.
- Franchise development representative reviews application.
- An appointment is set with qualified candidate to visit the Boomarang Diner corporate office, where the candidate will then be provided with our current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).